· Purify water at POU (point of use) i.e. water is purified as and when needed on your desk.
o Nullifies the chances of airborne diseases, that might prevail in water which is kept still for long hours
o Reduces the chances of contact (touchpoint) with other individuals and items (as recommended by WHO for COVID-19), thereby drastically minimizing the chances of impurities and water contamination.
o Reduces the chances of errors in sanitization like uncleaned glasses being served for drinking water.
· The glass jar is provided to ensure safety. Glass, unlike some plastic bottles, does not contain any harmful chemicals such as BPA, phthalate, PVC, or polycarbonate, so nothing can leach into your water from a glass jar.
· Zero waste technology: zero rejection rate as compared to an average rejection rate of 70% in RO
· Almost negligible electricity cost
· A glass jar is provided with the system that advocates reusability and sustainability
· No installation required, just plug and play RO water purifier
· The LED display on the device displays the water’s TDS in order to monitor the water quality
|Applications||Bore-well , Municipal Corporation , Tanker|
|Input Power Supply||Single Phase 220V Ac / 50 Hz|
|Total Power Consumption||60w|
|Body Material||Food Grade ABS Plastic|
|Capacity||1.5 Litre / 1400 ml|
|Stage||5 Stage Water Purifiers|