Benefits of Softener
A place, where we live, should be neat and clean. Quality and source of water may affect us and our home. If you have dry and itchy skin, dry hair and hair fall problem, sink with stains, floor tiles are losing its shine and much more then hard water can be the reason. To solve these issues you may need now water softener to remove the harshness of water.
Water softener increases the lifespan of floor shine, sink, clothes and many more. It reduces the expenses that you spend on maintenance of facets, shower, on your skin and hair treatments. It is a budgetary product maintains your home and gives long life.
How does water softener work:
It takes out extra calcium and magnesium ions using an exchange with sodium or potassium ions and excess ion will be flushed out.
Signs, why you need water softener:
• Different steel piping and plumbing fittings are the most get deteriorate. They easily get scaling and stain. The flow of harsh water makes these fittings sick and they tend to get rust. Water pressure will be lowered from too much of water harshness.
• Facets, valves, pumps, and showers get limescale.
• Kettles, wires, immersion rods get timescales and shorten the life span.
• Sink in the kitchen gets riddled bathtubs bottom losses their shine
• Plaster-like deposits in the bathtubs and stains left behind from hard tap-water.
• Hard water reduces the life of glassware. It makes them more prone to breaking easily.
• Increasing deposits of excess minerals in pipelines have slowed down the water flow; pipes have to work hard to let the water flow, which increases your water bill.
• If your clothes are losing shine and becoming faded.
• Your skin is getting rough and dry and hair fall has increased.
• Scaling has built up kitchen appliances.
• If the floor is getting dull and has become weaker.
If you notice all these signs near around you, it means water is not treating you very well and you need a water treatment plant, which can soften water and remove the hardness from water.