RO purified water helps to retain all the required minerals in the water. It avails healthy drinking water to us, which helps to get good health, skin, hair, and gives several reasons for good health.
What is Reverse Osmosis?
The technology was originally invented as a solution to
- Desalinate brackish water or seawater to make it drinkable
- Reduce very specific chemical contaminants such as heavy metals
RO is a process through which water pressure pushes the tap water through a semipermeable membrane that allows relatively small water molecules, but not larger molecules such as dissolved minerals (e.g. Salt) to pass through. Thanks to the process the pure tap water is separated from all other substances found in the water.
What does Reverse Osmosis filters remove?
RO systems remove contaminants from water including nitrates, sulfates, fluoride, arsenic and much more. But it also removes healthy minerals such as magnesium, calcium, potassium and sodium. Overall they remove 100s of substances from tap water with a 99% or higher filtration efficiency rate.
What are the advantages of RO filters?
- Proven technology for pure drinking water
- High-quality filtration for non-potable tap water with e.g. bacteria or heavy metals
- Can make tap water with extremely high mineral content (TDS of 1500 or higher) drinkable