Water Vending Machines
Hi-Tech, has taken an initiative in catering the community-based drinking water projects in the year 2004 from Kutch area of Gujarat which is presently having more than 2000 installations. The WASMO initiated Project was boasted with “PRESIDENTIAL AWARD” and appreciated with UN Affiliation.
The project with a motto to provide Pure & Safe Drinking Water to the village community, Hi-Tech have successfully completed many such projects in various states including Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, Karnataka, and Kerala.
Some of our esteemed projects:-
- Water Vending Machines with IRCTC (150+ Railway Stations)
- “Amrit Jal Pariyojna” with PHED Rajasthan (500+ Villages)
- Rural Drinking Water Project, Punjab (500+ Villages)
- Panchayat Raj Engineering Dept, Karnataka (300+ Villages)
- Gujarat WASMO - Program Under Swajaldhara Scheme (500+ Villages)
- GNFC CSR project in association with District Development Office
- Tribal Area Sub-plan,
- Quality Problem Program, Kutch Gujarat
- De-fluoridation Project with Bharat Nirman Cell – Maharashtra
- Water Supply & Sanitation organization (WSSO) – Maharashtra
- Rotary International Donated R.O. Plants for Villages.
- Kerala Water Authority (KWA) - Kerala
- Sabarimala Temple
- Vaishnav Devi Temple