1. Membrane type: polyamide thin - film composite
2. Maximum operating temperature: 120 °F (49°C)
3. Maximum operating pressure: 100 PSI (6.90 bar)
4. maximum feed silt density index (SDI): SDI 5 Free
5. Free chlorine tolerance < 0.1 ppm * normal performance are based on 500 ppm softened tap at 65 psi (4.48 bar) 77° f (25°C), 15% recovery after 24 Hours. Individual element flux may very +-15%.
Safety Warning: Filters and membrane elements are not to be installed on microbiologically unsafe water supply The first full tank of permeate should be discarded. Do not use this initial permeate for Drinking water or food preparation.